The best of a pencil but in a pen
IT IS NOTABLE FOR
- Its robust hexagonal cedar construction with a diameter of 0.7cm. It not only looks like a pencil but was originally a pencil, now with a 0.5mm gel ink pen refill.
- Combine cedar wood with brass on the ferrule and on the push button.
- Definitely be original and generate curiosity.
- have available black ink refills Find them on our website.
Established in Japan since 1929, OHTO manufactured the first pens for the Japanese island in 1949 and since then has always been at the forefront when it comes to proposing new writing elements. Aesthetics and functionality govern the manufacture of each pen or mechanical pencil.
- Size: 13.7 cm and 0.7 cm in diameter
- Shape : Hexagonal
- Material: Cedar wood and brass
- Ink Color : Black Gel
- Origin : Japan – Tokyo
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.