The legendary pencil of writers
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Being a reissue of the legendary 1930 pencil, 100% respecting the original model.
- To be Made in Japan with cedar wood imported from California and Japanese graphite mine that provides a unique glide on the paper, with hardly any pressure you get faster writing while preserving a perfect line. As your engraving says: half the pressure, twice the speed.
- The iconic design of its aluminum splint with refillable eraser. At Notable-Notebooks.com we offer packs of various colors to customize your Blackwing. Find them here.
ARTISTIC STYLE FOR TRUE FOODIES
Blackwing pencils were originally introduced by the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company in the 1930s. His cult following included John Steinbeck, Vladimir Nabokov, Truman Capote, Chuck Jones who proudly used the Blackwing 602 to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters. Tunes. I declare that a pen is full of ink, but the Blackwing is full of ideas. In 2010 Palomino launched the reissue of the mythical pencils that disappeared in 1990.
- Size : 20.6 x 0.78cm
- Shape : Hexagonal
- Weight : 130 g.
- Material : California cedar wood and graphite from Japan
- Graduation : 2B. A firm graphite recommended for writing.
- Origin : American brand but the pencil is made in Japan
- Others : Box of 12 pencils
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.