The legendary pencil of writers
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Being a reissue of the legendary pencil from 1930, respecting 100% the original model. Now the Pearl model is available in a beautiful pearlescent blue and pink color.
- Being made in Japan with cedar wood imported from California and Japanese graphite lead that provides a unique glide on the paper, with hardly any pressure you achieve greater writing speed while maintaining a perfect line. As its engraving says: half the pressure, double the speed.
- The iconic design of its aluminum ferrule with rechargeable eraser. At Notable-Notebooks.com we offer you packs of various colors to personalize your Blackwing. Find them here.
ARTISTIC STYLE FOR TRUE SYBARITES
Blackwing pencils were originally introduced by Eberhard Faber Pencil Company in the 1930s. Their cult following included John Steinbeck, Vladimir Nabokov, Truman Capote, Chuck Jones who proudly used the Blackwing 602 to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney characters. Tunes. I declare that a pen is full of ink, but the Blackwing is full of ideas. In 2010 Palomino launched the reissue of the legendary pencils that disappeared in 1990.
- Size : 20.6 x 0.78cm
- Shape : Hexagonal
- Weight : 130g.
- Material : California cedar wood and Japan graphite
- Graduation : 3B. Balanced graphite recommended for both drawing or writing.
- Origin : American brand but the pencil is made in Japan
- Others : Pencil per unit
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.