The pencil that pays tribute to comics
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Being a special edition that pays tribute to comics. In 1837, the Swiss master Rodolphe Topffer published “The Loves of Mr. Vieux Bois” and with it the first comic in history. This collection of illustrated stories chronicled the character's adventures in a series of 6 panels with images and captions on each page to convey the action and dialogue. This completely innovative way of narrating surprised and captivated readers, who have turned comics into a genre that cannot be missing in our libraries.
- His design. Each pencil features a halftone design that is a nod to the 64-color palette used in some early comics. It also features a unique duplicate print inspired by comic book lettering.
- Its firm graphite. Perfect for sketching a new character concept or writing a list of their superpowers.
- Be part of a special collection of tip guards and erasers. Blackwing has released a set of 4 colorful pencil guards and a pack of multicolor erasers to match the vol pencils. 64. An explosion of color and creativity. Find them on our website.
ARTISTIC STYLE FOR TRUE SYBARITES
Blackwing pencils were originally introduced by Eberhard Faber Pencil Company in the 1930s. Their cult following included John Steinbeck, Vladimir Nabokov, Truman Capote, Chuck Jones who proudly used the Blackwing 602 to create Bugs Bunny and many other characters from Looney Tunes. He stated that a pen is full of ink, but the Blackwing is full of ideas. In 2010, Palomino launched the reissue of the legendary pencils that disappeared in 1990.
- Size : 20.6 x 0.78cm
- Shape : Hexagonal
- Weight : 130g.
- Material : California cedar wood and Japan graphite
Graduation : 2B. A firm graphite recommended for writing.
- Origin : USA - California
- Others : Pencil per unit
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.