Organize your desktop with minimum space and maximum design
For sale exclusively for Spain and Portugal
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Being made from a single piece of steel rolled into a cube that takes up minimal space on your desk and allows you to keep your notebooks and paperwork organized.
- Its 4 partitions that can contain up to 8 magazines, books or sheets, depending on the thickness. Its simple and functional design gives an elegant and colorful touch to your desktop. Choose your favorite color between pink, yellow or blue.
Block Design is a brand from the United Kingdom created in the year 2000. Its creator, Tara Ashe, wanted to combine her passion for design with her training as an engineer to give rise to a variety of products that, in addition to being fully functional, do not stop aesthetic side. This is how Block Design has become a reference brand in products for the office and home, with a team of creatives who work together and daily to bring us the most innovative products, with the best finish and with a palette of colors carefully selected. His products are sold around the world and in the physical stores of museums such as MoMA or Tate Modern, making them pieces of art in themselves.
- Size: 15 x 15 x 15cm
- Shape: Cube
- Material: Colored powder-coated steel
- Colour: Blue | Pink | Yellow
- Origin: United Kingdom - St Germans
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.