Design and sustainability
IT IS NOTABLE FOR
- Its unique design made with a yellow painted cork cover. Functional, durable and aesthetic, cork offers a sustainable alternative to the traditional cover of notebooks.
- Its DINA6 size Japanese paper ideal for both note taking and drawing. Perfect absorption and great resistance define this paper based on bamboo, hemp, rice or wheat instead of wood pulp as the paper commonly used in any book or notebook.
Since 2007, the Danish brand Nomess has been designing products for everyday challenges by combining functionality and design. A project promoted by Suzanne Pott in constant search for order, simplicity and coherence with the sole purpose of facilitating daily life. A place for everything and everything in its place.
- Size : 9 x 14cm
- Number of pages : 96 pages (48 sheets)
- Paper :Japanese off-white cream
- Binding : Rustic milled
- Origin : Denmark - Copenhagen
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.