The summeriest and lightest notebook-notebook
On sale exclusively for Spain and Portugal
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Be a notebook to use every day. Whether to write down ideas, use it as a diary or take notes from a course or workshop you attend, this notebook can fulfill the function you want thanks to its 60 lined pages and its details.
- Your details. This notebook has a staple binding, typical of a notebook, but with a square spine, typical of a notebook. In this way, you will have the robustness and shape of a notebook but with the lightness and light weight of a thinner notebook, so that you can always carry it with you and in any bag or backpack. Also, enjoy its detail in the form of a palm tree drawing at the end of each page.
- Its colors. Once Upon A Tuesday has chosen fresh, summery colors so that, no matter what season of the year it is, they will brighten your notes and give light and energy to your days. And also, it has combined the mint color of the cover with a matching pastel blue on the spine so that the contrast fills this beautiful notebook with liveliness.
- Have a quality paper. Its 100 gram paper means that the ink does not bleed through and, as an added value... it is 100% recycled!
- Be available in 4 most colorful models: Lilac (lilac) , Tangerine (orange) , Mint (mint) and Sunflower (yellow) .
ELEVEN UPON A... TUESDAY!
"Once Upon A Tuesday" is the phrase that the daughter of Michele Ferron, founder of the British stationery brand with the same name, answered one day when she was preparing to read the classic "Once Upon A Time", or in Spanish, "Once upon a time", from a story. When she created the brand in 2020, Michele saw in her daughter's phrase what she wanted to achieve: a brand that did things differently and questioned the status quo and everything we take for granted. That is why Once Upon A Tuesday creates its stationery with 3 things in mind: people, the planet and profit. People because by creating fun and useful stationery, it helps people in their daily lives to organize and be happy; the planet because being made with recycled paper, packaged without plastics and manufactured locally, it has a positive impact on the planet; and the benefit because, if no one benefited from all this, be it them, their employees or their local partners, they would not be able to continue operating. An honest brand in every aspect that will bring that honesty in colorful designs and useful shapes to your desk.
- Size : 21 x 14.8cm (A5)
No. of pages : 60 lined pages (6mm)
Paper : 100 gsm FSC® recycled paper
Binding : Staples (with square spine)
Cover: 300gsm flexible cardboard
- Origin : United Kingdom - Cornwall
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.