The ideal companion to plan your social networks
On sale exclusively for Spain and Portugal
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Its unique function. How many planners have you seen that help you plan your social media content? This unique planner will help you plan your posts throughout the week on different networks. This way, you will be able to see all your activity displayed so as not to leave a single day free in communication through your channels.
- Its adaptability. Have 3 fixed spaces to plan posts on Instagram (in the feed, in stories and in reels) and 1 fixed space for posts on TikTok. It also has 2 spaces to plan publications on the networks you prefer or use the most.
- It will be the perfect complement to the Once Upon A Tuesday A5 social media planner . If with the weekly planner you can plan content weekly, with the daily content planner you can plan each publication daily. They are an inseparable and most complete pack so that nothing is missed and you can achieve your goals.
- Have open dates so you can use it when you need it. By not having defined dates, you can use one sheet per week and save the ones you don't use when you're on vacation for when you return to work. This way nothing is wasted.
- To be the ideal coworker for community managers, small and medium business owners, influencers and conscious creatives. Because in addition to having a cheerful and colorful design, its local and sustainable manufacturing process will make you feel in touch with your most committed part.
- Be available in a version full of pink and grids. Find it here.
ELEVEN UPON A... TUESDAY!
"Once Upon A Tuesday" is the phrase that the daughter of Michele Ferron, founder of the British stationery brand with the same name, answered one day when she was preparing to read the classic "Once Upon A Time", or in Spanish, "Once upon a time", from a story. When she created the brand in 2020, Michele saw in her daughter's phrase what she wanted to achieve: a brand that did things differently and questioned the status quo and everything we take for granted. That is why Once Upon A Tuesday creates its stationery with 3 things in mind: people, the planet and profit. People because by creating fun and useful stationery, it helps people in their daily lives to organize and be happy; the planet because being made with recycled paper, packaged without plastics and manufactured locally, it has a positive impact on the planet; and the benefit because, if no one benefited from all this, be it them, their employees or their local partners, they would not be able to continue operating. An honest brand in every aspect that will bring that honesty in colorful designs and useful shapes to your desk.
- Size : 21 x 29.7cm (A4)
No. of pages : 52 sheets
Paper : 100 g/m² FSC recycled
Binding : Glued on top and cardboard base
- Origin : United Kingdom - Cornwall
Others : Printed with vegetable oil-based inks
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.