The cool retro Composition Notebook
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Being a Japanese interpretation of the classic American composition notebook.
- The design of its cover, striking and retro.
- Its size, a little larger than an A5, allows you to take it with you everywhere.
- Be available in various colors here
Part of the Hightide group, the Japanese brand Penco recreates the aesthetics of mid-20th century industrial design with a perfect balance between functionality and aesthetics. All Penco office tools have been meticulously designed using high-quality materials and the attention to detail characteristic of Japanese culture.
- Size : 17.4 x 21 cm (between A5 and A4)
- Number of pages : 160 lined pages with 7 mm margin on the left side (80 sheets).
- Paper : White
- Binding : Copper rings
- Cover : Hard
- Others : Suitable for writing with a fountain pen, markers and inks.
- Origin : Japan - Fukuoka
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.