A planner for.... 100 projects!
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Be a planner with space for up to 100 projects. This planner divides its pages into 100 projects, and each one gives you a space to plan different tasks related to it throughout the month, jot down a chronology, and also write notes at the end. It also has yearly, monthly and weekly views, and a final area to jot down ideas, research, sketches or meeting notes and 15 lined pages for general notes at the end of the planner.
- Its Smith sewn binding. This type of binding allows a total opening of 180º on the table, which facilitates writing between pages and allows the use of every corner of them. In addition, it has a rubber band that closes and collects the planner in case you need to add paper or flyers between the pages so that they do not fall out.
- Be a planner made with tree free paper. What does this mean? That the composition of the paper is not wood pulp but is made with agricultural residues, fiber crops and wild plants or textile and cordage waste.
- Be available in 8 colors: lavender , teal , peach , pink , green , blue, yellow and beige . Also, you can combine it with the other Poketo planners: the Concept Planner for weekly planning and the 18-Month Planner for longer planning. Find them all on our website .
POKETO: ART EVERYWHERE
Poketo is not just a brand, it is a lifestyle. Founded in 2003 in Los Angeles by the married couple Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung, Poketo seeks to bring art to every place in daily life. For this reason, this couple have made Poketo a creative center where they continuously work with artists to manufacture their pieces. They also promote collaborative creation and in their physical store in Los Angeles they organize talks, workshops and exhibitions. His style always focused on cutting-edge design and the use of color as the main requirement mean that you cannot resist taking something from Poketo home.
- Size : 21.3 x 30.2cm (A4)
- No. of pages : 160 pages (80 sheets)
- Paper : White
- Binding : Smith Sewn (lays completely flat open)
- Cover : Hard lined with fabric and elastic rubber
- Origin : United States - Los Angeles
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.