A pen with which you will differentiate yourself thanks to its elegance and exquisiteness
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- To be a pen of the most studied quality. This pen has been made to celebrate the 10 years of the brand: 10 years full of experience that are now reflected in this luxury and collector's item.
- His nib. The brand has developed its own nib for this pen. Made in Germany, it has just the right malleability to give the line fluidity without leaks, as well as having a beautiful engraved geometric pattern.
- Its two sizes of nibs. You can choose between its two nib sizes: F, fine, for a lighter stroke, and M, medium, for a conventional stroke.
- Bring your own ink converter. Each pen contains an ink converter inside so you can use the ink you prefer.
Being available in five colors of precious brass: black , dark blue, dark green, dark red and gold . Choose yours, now!
- Give you the chance to combine and protect it with a beautiful matching case from the same brand . Ystudio has thought of everything and to give you the chance to protect this piece of art, it offers you a range of cases-cases in vegan leather and in 100% combinable colours.
TIMELESS STYLE WITH HONEST MATERIALS
Founded in 2012 in Taiwan, Ystudio believes in the value of simplicity. His designs are minimalist, yet extremely powerful, made for everyday use with natural materials that will last more than a lifetime. The range is full of character and changes beautifully over time. Brass will change its color and show oxidation over time. Through this effect, Ystudio pens create a unique connection with their owners.
- Size: 13.8cm x 1.2cm
- Shape : Hexagonal with M (medium) or F (fine) nib
- Material: Brass
- Ink Color : Includes a black ink cartridge
- Refills : Standards. You can use Kaweco cartridges.
- Origin: Taipei - Taiwan
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.