A designer organizer that's a showpiece
For sale exclusively for Spain and Portugal
IT IS NOTABLE FOR
- Being a paper organizer created thanks to Japanese craft wisdom. It uses a special technique to carve V-shaped grooves. This type of craft technology, which Sikigu has called V-Cut, is traditionally used to make Japanese wooden storage boxes, also called "Kiri-bako". In this way they have managed to replicate these models on paper and create a resistant product that stacks easily.
Have the edges prepared
so that the boxes can be stacked between them and bring a lid to close it. All the boxes and trays for pens or small objects that they include can be moved and combined with each other. In this way, you can create your own combination of colors and arrangements: put one on top of the other, a large one with two trays... there are no limits!
Being made of sturdy paper and available in two super aesthetic color combinations to suit any setting: burgundy, gray and cream , and beige, sky blue and sea blue.
Give the possibility of combining it with the L model that is slightly larger and is available in the color combination grey, beige and brown.
- Having been created by Sikigu, a Japanese brand that has been an expert in paper since 1919. Find their other products here .
Sikigu means "paper tools". This Japanese brand founded in 1919 has not wanted to deceive anyone and has named what they do: the most exquisite desk accessories made of paper. With more than 100 years of experience in these objects, it goes without saying that they are specialists in the subject and that they have reached the ideal point between the design of their boxes and organizers, making them as beautiful and decorative as possible, and their usefulness, for May you always find a use and a place for them. Sikigu sees paper as part of our daily lives and reformulates its core values to create a new culture of paper consumption.
- Size: 13.7cm (width) x 19.8 cm (length) x 6.6 cm (height)
- Material: Strong reinforced paper
- Colour: B eige, sky blue and sea blue
- Origin : Japan - Osaka
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.