The pen that goes back to the 1900s
IT IS NOTABLE FOR
- Being a reissue of the Perkeo pen. A model that is seen for the first time in 1900 in the Heidelberg catalogue.
- Its current design that maintains the traditional Kaweco style, with an octagonal cap and the barrel divided into 16 sides harmonize perfectly. The ergonomic grip offered by this model ensures effortless writing.
- Its pointed nib median Manufactured by the Bock house in Heidelberg.
- Its great versatility when it comes to recharging, admitting both standard ink cartridges and those manufactured by Kaweco .
Founded in 1889, Kaweco is a German brand that makes the most famous and adored by experts ballpoint pens, fountain pens and mechanical pencils. They have created timeless reference models such as the Classic, Skyline, AL Sport and Perkeo models, and other temporary ones such as the limited editions of pens for collectors, the Collectors Editions. Its materials, its production techniques and its design are the result of almost a century and a half of experience in the field of writing. You won't be able to find better pens.
- Size: 14 cm long and 0.9 cm in diameter
- Shape : Octagonal
- Tip : M (Medium)
- Material: Makrolon ABS plastic with metal tip
- Color : Gray and Blue
- Origin: Germany - Nuremberg
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.