A Japanese Design Award Winning Highlighter
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Being a super original and functional highlighter. Its tip is dissected so that you can make the typical thick highlighter stroke, a thinner stroke, and finally, so that you can make a double stroke and underline above and below the phrase you want to highlight. Also, it will make it easier for you to make oval shapes to highlight words.
- Be an award-winning highlighter for your design. This highlighter was the winner of the Japan Design Excellence Award in 2007.
- Offer a water-based ink. It is very easy to use and slides beautifully on paper. Available in 5 fluorine colours: yellow, green, blue, pink and orange.
JAPANESE SUCCESS STORY
Company founded in 1905 manufacturing book covers that knew how to renew itself to become one of the largest stationery suppliers in Japan. The company's goal is to help develop a more creative society. Through careful observation of people's day to day, they create tools that help intellectual activity. His Kadokeshi and Mirikeshi erasers have won several awards and are part of the permanent design collection at MoMA in New York.
- Size : 14cm x 1cm in diameter
- Material : Plastic (PP)
- Colors : Fluorescent yellow, green, blue, pink and orange water-based ink.
- Origin : Japan - Tokyo
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Brilliant! I have been a customer and fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and... Remarkable!!!
Wonderful Wonder!!! :-)
I am a fan of stationery, I love Notebook products, I think they make the difference compared to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a very cool style. Super recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that cannot be found in other stores. I also like the notebook personalization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my go-to stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received in both the purchase and return processes makes them simple and agile.